Let’s check information about BTS Tour
2017 BTS Tour date and schedule: World Concert. Maybe you don’t know this information!
BTS Concert Worldwide
The globally popular boy group from BigHit Entertainment, BTS, is gaining popularity worldwide after their album ‘The Most Beautiful Moment in Life part 1’ with the title song ‘I Need You’ in 2015 and also after winning on the Billboard Music Awards 2017. They started their concert tour in 2014, 1 year after their debut in 2013. Their first concert 2014 BTS Live Trilogy – Episode II: The Red Bullet, was held in October, November, and December. They toured South Korea, the Philippines, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, and Malaysia.
In the following year, that they had attracted 80,000 spectators in 18 cities in 13 countries with their world tour concert ‘2015 BTS Live Trilogy Episode II: The Red Bullet’ which started from October 17, 2014, to August 29, 2015. 2 or 3 months afterward, they also held a three-day concert tour ‘The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: On Stage’ from November 27 – 29 in the Republic of Korea, Immaculate Conception – 9 in Yokohama and December 26, 2015 and March 22 – 23 2016 in Kobe; to support the discharge of their album ‘The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2’. 1 month at that time, they held an Asia Tour ‘2016 BTS LIVE Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa On Stage: Epilogue’ in 10 cities. In 2017, they released the ‘Wings’ album early within the year and also announced a World Tour Concert ‘2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour’ for 1 year.
2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour
The globally popular boy group from BigHit Entertainment, BTS, had their 6th concert tour ‘2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour’ which started on February 18, 2017 until December 10, 2017. The concert tour covered several cities in America, Australia and also several cities in Asia. you’ll be able to try the trailer below.
Concert Songs Set List
- Not today
- Am I Wrong?
- Silver Spoon
- Begin (Jungkook’s Solo)
- Lie (Jimin’s Solo)
- First Love (Suga’s Solo)
- Lost (Jin, Jimin, V, Jungkook)
- Save Me
- I Need U
- Reflection (Rap Monster’s Solo)
- Stigma (V’s Solo)
- Mama (J-Hope’s Solo)
- Awake (Jin’s Solo)
- BTS Cypher 4 (Rap Monster, Suga, J-Hope)
- No More Dream
- Boy In Luv
- 21st Century Girls
- Intro : Boy Meets Evil (J-Hope’s Solo)
- Blood, Sweat and Tears
- Outro: Wings
- 2! 3! (Still there’ll Be Better Days)
- Spring Day
Concert Ticket Price List
BTS Wings Tour Dates
BTS Wings Tour Added More Cities and Dates (Taipei and Macao)
On July 28, BigHit Entertainment announced to feature more stops on the ‘2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour’ which has Taipei and Macao via their official Twitter. the overall cities for the globe Tour became 21 cities from 19 countries. Taipei and Macao are going to be the last overseas stops before their encore concert on holy day of obligation – 10 in Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul, Asian country.
BTS Concert Facts
- The total songs which will be present within the concert are 27 songs.
- They had 38 concert shows for ‘2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour’.
- Most of the songs within the concert are taken from their last album ‘Wings’.
- BTS concert tickets in North America were sold call at December 2016 within 4 minutes.
- The fastest concert tickets sold was for the concert at The Prudential Center in New Jersey which seats 18,711 people and is one in every of America’s largest arenas.
- The concert at the Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney was their first stop after they attended the Billboard Music Awards 2017 and also the concert occurred on May 26, 2017.
- The tickets for urban center, Brazil were 100% sold out with the sales $1,207,360. By that achievement, BTS has grabbed a spot within the top five on Billboard’s weekly Current Boxscore chart!
- The total fans who attended concerts in South America was 44,000.
- The total fans who attended concerts in North America was 60,000.
- During the concert tour, Suga always brought his music equipment so he can produce plenty of song because most of the time they’re in an exceedingly hotel.
- Rap Monster likes to eat ramyeon, so he always brought his electric pot to cook some ramyeon within the hotel.
- J-Hope likes to bring his own pillow during the tour to form his neck comfortable when sleeping.
- Jin currently likes to play his guitar so he bring it along to play it at the hotel.
- Jungkook likes to concentrate to music from the speaker. due to this he was often scolded by his hyung because of the quantity being too loud. He would try this because the sound would differ if he used his headset or turned down the quantity.
- BTS’ website got hacked before their concert in Indonesia. The group of hackers who hacked it were from Indonesia.
- When BTS came to Indonesia, they requested traditional food from Indonesia.
- During their concert in Republic of Korea, some celebrities came to support them. Including Rapper Sleepy, ‘Hwarang’ members including actor Park Seo Joon, ZE:A Park Hyung Sik and SHINee’s Minho, SHINee’s Taemin, EXO’s Kai and Baekhyun.
- Other than celebrities, some fans were spotted like Bang Si Hyuk PD-nim, who is owner and CEO of massive Hit Entertainment among the fans.
- Rap Monster was absent from the concert in Sapporo because he injured his legs during the ‘Blood Sweat and Tears’ music video parody. The official statement was released on June 30, 2017. It’s said “Rap Monster won’t be able to participate in choreography at the Sapporo concert during the japanese tour. On the 29th, Rap Monster was resting at a house in Sapporo when he hit his foot against the sting of a chunk of furniture and injured the last toe on his right foot. Though he received immediate treatment at the hospital, the nail on his toe was too sore, and medical staff advised that he refrain from any action that causes him pain.
- Jungkook’s mother and Rap Monster’s parents came on the second day of the concert in Seoul.
- Brazilian BTS Fans (A.R.M.Y) demanded an even bigger venue since there have been around 50,000 fans but only 7,000 tickets were available.
- Philippines ARMY had several fan projects including a follower banner project at the concert and a large Army Bomb Ver. 2 within the Mall of Asia which displayed BTS videos within the big globe.
- During their concert within the Philippines, BTS said some words in Tagalog. a number of the words they said were: “Salamat po,” “Mahal ko kayo,” “Nag-enjoy ba kayong lahat?” “Gigil niyo si ako,” “Gusto ko madalas tayo magkita,” “Mamimiss ko kayo.” and also the sweetest of all was, “Kayo ang aming pakpak.”
Don’t forget to catch up with the latest Korean entertainment news with us every day!
THE BOYZ has unveiled the music video
THE BOYZ has unveiled the music video for their pre-release track “Timeless”! Are you surprised by this? Get ready! On August 8 at 6 p.m. KST, THE BOYZ released the music video for “Timeless,” their pre-release fan song from their upcoming mini album “BE AWARE.” The full mini album with “Timeless” and title track “WHISPER” […]
miss A has reached a YouTube milestone with “Only You”!
miss A has reached a YouTube milestone with “Only You”! Are you surprised by this news? Get ready to know that! On August 8 at around 4:15 p.m. KST, miss A’s music video for “Only You” became their first to surpass 100 million views! “Only You” was released on March 30, 2015 at midnight KST […]
aespa had successful showcase “~SYNC” in Japan!
aespa successfully holds showcase “~SYNC” in Japan, meeting over 40,000 fans. Check out the details right now! On August 6 and 7, girl group aespa held their first showcase in Japan “aespa JAPAN PREMIUM SHOWCASE 2022~SYNK~” at Pia Arena MM in Yokohama, Japan, on August 6-7. aespa met a complete of 40,000 fans, out of […]
Red Velvet’s Yeri responds about YouTube channel Sojang!
Red Velvet’s Yeri responds to a controversial YouTube channel that accused her of getting ‘Jennie Disease’. Check out the details right now! Earlier on, the controversial YouTube channel Sojang posted a brand new video accusing Red Velvet’s Yeri of getting ‘Jennie Disease’. The YouTube channel alleged that Yeri “styled herself in dramatic outfits and makeup […]
BTS’s Jungkook will appear on billboard in NYC’s Times Square!
BTS’s Jungkook will have a 7-day billboard ad in NYC’s Times Square after setting the all-time highest vote record! Jungkook is thought of for his talents, vocals, and charisma, together with setting numerous records together with his songs. aside from his unparalleled music achievements, he has now set a replacement record on voting platforms. Jungkook […]
Get ready for an exciting prerelease track from CRAVITY!
Get ready for an exciting prerelease track from CRAVITY! Are you expected to their comeback? Get ready to know more about this with Xenews! On August 7, CRAVITY officially announced that they would be releasing their first-ever English-language single in just five days. The Starship Entertainment group will be dropping the new song “Boogie Woogie” […]
ATEEZ has just achieved its highest ranking yet
ATEEZ has just achieved its highest ranking yet on the Billboard 200! Are you surprised by this news? Get ready to discover with us! On August 7 local time, Billboard announced that ATEEZ’s new album “THE WORLD EP.1 : MOVEMENT” had debuted at No. 3 on its famous Top 200 Albums chart, which ranks the […]
Check out records of Girls’ Generation in their comeback!
Re-appearing after 5 years of absence, Girls’ Generation still set a series of terrible records, not ashamed of the title “Kpop Queen” Girls’ Generation comeback is setting many impressive records that make the web community admire. At 6 p.m. on August 5 (KST), Girls’ Generation officially returned to the Kpop race with MV FOREVER 1, […]
TEMPEST is getting ready to make their return!
It looks as though TEMPEST is getting ready to make their return! Are you surprised by this news? Get ready to know! On August 8 at midnight KST, TEMPEST surprised fans by releasing an epic “new logo motion” video that introduces their official logo in a stunning way. While the rookie boy group hasn’t yet […]
ENHYPEN is soaring to new heights on the U.S. charts
ENHYPEN is soaring to new heights on the U.S. charts with their latest mini album! Are you surprised by this news? Get ready to discover! On August 7 local time, Billboard announced that ENHYPEN’s new mini album “MANIFESTO : DAY 1” had debuted at No. 6 on its famous Top 200 Albums chart, marking the […]