Learn more information about beautiful girl Aisha Everglow!
Aisha Everglow Profile
- Real Name: Heo Yoorim (허유림)
- Alternative Name: Heo Yoorim
- Age: 20
- Birthday: July 21, 2000
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Height: 5 ft 7in (175 cm)
- Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
- Blood Type: B
- Instagram: N/A
- Weibo: N/A
Everglow Aisha facts that you just should know
- Aisha was born and grew up in Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
- Her immediate family consists of her mother, her father, and her older sister.
- People always wonder if Aisha is mixed. But both her parents are Korean.
- She is that the lead rapper and therefore the sub vocalist of EVERGLOW.
- Her nom de guerre “Aisha” was inspired by the Korean word for “Asia”, which suggests that she’ll be the idol who will take over Asia.
- Her speaking tone is way different than her singing tone. Her vox is low and unique. While her speaking voice is light.
- Aisha shared that she trained for 11 years to become an Idol.
- She was a former JYP trainee but left to affix Yuehua Entertainment.
- She graduated from Hanlim Arts School (Practical Dance Department).
- She is also accustomed take dance lessons in the dead of night Dance Institute.
- She is one every of the tallest female idols within the K-Pop industry. Aisha’s height is 175 cm.
- She also has really long legs.
- She can speak Korean and Japanese.
- She is left-handed.
- She includes a 4-D personality.
- Her representative color is black.
- She considers Sunmi and BLACKPINK her role models.
- She doesn’t like eating vegetables and fish.
- She may be a big fan of Day6 and he or she listens to them almost on a daily basis.
- Her favorite colors are purple, mint, and black.
- She was born on an identical day as ITZY’s Lia.
- She encompasses a lot of nicknames: Yum, Yurimi, Judy, Aishabella Heo, ShaSha, Queen, etc.
- Aisha’s personality type is an ENTJ.
- She is legendary for having the ability to interrupt apples and watermelons together with her hands.
- Her favorite greek goddess is Athena.
Let me know within the comments if you learned something new about Aisha or if you’d wish to add something new.
Don’t forget to catch up with the latest Korean entertainment news with us every day!
Ahn Hyo Seop has made a meaningful donation
Ahn Hyo Seop has made a meaningful donation to aid flood relief efforts! Are you surprised by his meaningful action? Share your thoughts! On August 16, the Hope Bridge Korea Disaster Relief Association revealed that Ahn Hyo Seop had donated 50 million won (approximately $38,106) to help victims affected by the recent heavy rain and […]
Phoebe Dynevor met up with Jung Ho Yeon in Korea!
“Bridgerton” star Phoebe Dynevor met up with Jung Ho Yeon in Korea! Are you expected to see their moment? Get ready to discover! On August 16, the English actress took to Instagram Stories to post some photos of her trip to Seoul, including a meal she shared with Jung Ho Yeon. Phoebe Dynevor also included […]
B.A.P’s Zelo has signed with a new agency!
B.A.P’s Zelo has signed with a new agency! Are you shocked by his new decision? Get ready to discover this! Zelo has recently signed an exclusive contract with Uzu Rocks, a multi-channel content and media company. Uzu Rocks will work with Zelo for his music promotions as a solo artist, as well as his content […]
Park Han Byul has welcomed her second child!
Park Han Byul has welcomed her second child! Are you surprised by this news? Congratulations to Park Han Byul and her family! On August 17, the actress’s agency shared, “Park Han Byul gave birth to her son today.” Both the mother and baby are healthy. In 2017, Park Han Byul married Yoo In Suk, the […]
NCT’s Jeno is the next member to join Instagram!
NCT’s Jeno is the next member to join Instagram! Are you surprised by this news? Let’s follow his Instagram account! For his first post on August 17, Jeno uploaded five photos of himself with the simple caption “Hi.” Fellow NCT member Doyoung commented on his post, “The beginning of a major story.” Lee Je-no (Hangul: […]
Gong Hyo Jin and Kevin Oh are getting married!
Gong Hyo Jin and Kevin Oh are getting married! Are you surprised by this news? Congratulations to the couple! The actress and singer confirmed their relationship in April of this year. On August 17, news outlets reported that they will holding a small wedding in New York in October. In response to the reports, Gong Hyo Jin’s […]
Kim Yuna shares about her wedding in Elle Korea!
Kim Yuna talks about starting a brand new chapter in life, her personal relationships, and more in Elle Korea! Olympic ice skating champion Kim Yuna joined Elle Korea for a pictorial interview! In the pictorial, Kim Yuna stunningly models luxurious jewelry and beautiful dresses. During the interview, Kim Yuna talked about her turning points in […]
EXO’s Sehun shares about EXO’s 10th anniversary in Elle Korea!
EXO’s Sehun shares thoughts on the group’s 10th anniversary and the worth of true friendship in Elle Korea! In a recent interview and pictorial for Elle Korea magazine, EXO’s Sehun took a sentimental recall at the past 10 years! EXO, who first debuted in April 2012, celebrated their 10th anniversary earlier this year. When asked […]
Jang Won Young is chosen as new “IT girl” of KPop!
A new blue chip of the advertisement industry, Jang Won Young has chosen because the new “IT girl” of 4th generation idols It was reported on August 16 that IVE’s Jang Won Young has been selected as a replacement brand model for the outdoor apparel brand EIDER. On these days, the pictorial of the female […]
Do you know that NewJeans’ Minji rejected a private offer from Lee Soo Man?
NewJeans’ Minji rejected a private offer from Lee Soo Man to become the middle of an SM Entertainment group With the debut, many are saying that NewJeans’ Minji is a game changer and that they have started a replacement wave within the K-pop industry. NewJeans are garnering attention in every aspect, and also the girl […]