Today, Xenews will discover the full profile of Tiffany (SNSD)! Are you expected and excited to know that? Get ready!
SNSD’s Beautiful Diamond, Tiffany
SNSD is thought united of South Korea’s hottest girl groups. Also referred to as Girls’ Generation, the group gained popularity with the one ‘Gee’ and consists of nine members: Taeyeon, Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica, Seohyun, and, last but not least, Tiffany. Tiffany is taken into account as one of the foremost popular members of SNSD. For you who want to understand more about SNSD’s Tiffany, we are going to reveal her full profile, facts, tattoos, boyfriend, and every one thing that you just must fathom this popular performer, so stay tuned!
2018 Profile of SNSD’s Tiffany
Stage Name: Tiffany
Birth Name: Stephanie Hwang
Korean Name : Hwang Mi Young
Position in SNSD: Rapper and Lead Vocalist
Birth Date: August 1, 1989
Birth Place: San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
Languages: Korean, English (fluent)
Blood Type: O
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Some Facts About SNSD’s Tiffany
1. Tiffany was born in San Francisco, California.
2. Tiffany’s biggest charms are her eyes and smile.
3. Pink is her favorite color.
4. She includes a puppy, which she named Romeo.
5. Tiffany revealed that her mother wanted to call her Tiffany but her father named her Stephanie, so she chose Tiffany as her pseudonym.
6. Tiffany was still battling the Korean language while she was a trainee and even made many mistakes along with her pronunciation.
7. Whenever Tiffany gets too excited, her pitch becomes high like an ambulance.
8. Tiffany is admittedly good at drinking alcoholic drinks.
9. She is super frightened of ghosts.
10. Tiffany revealed that her first kiss was when she played spin the bottle on The States.
11. Although her family didn’t support her decision to become a singer, she moved to an Asian country alone when she was 15 years old to pursue her dream.
12. She likes to play with Rubik’s Cube and is sweet at it.
13. Tiffany likes to share phrases that she reads within the Bible to everyone she meets.
14. Tiffany loves enamel.
15. Tiffany has 3 to 4 ear piercings.
16. She could be a big fan of high school Musical.
17. Tiffany said she wanted to be a lawyer if she didn’t become an artist.
18. the eagerness of The Christ is her favorite movie.
19. Tiffany loves playing PlayStation 2 games.
20. Her favorite jewelry brand is Tiffany & Co.
21. Mariah Carey is her favorite singer.
22. Tiffany usually uses Ralph Lauren, Victoria Secret, and Anna Sui perfumes.
23. She is terrified of bugs.
24. She watches Gossip Girl.
25. Tiffany dislikes those that smoke.
26. For Tiffany, Korean pop is simply as cool as American pop.
27. Tiffany is someone who loves literature and history, and he or she likes to read and write.
28. Tiffany once said that her ideal man was in an exceeding book (Twilight‘s Edward Cullen).
29. Tiffany has an older sister named Michelle and an older brother named Leo.
30. SNSD members named Tiffany ‘jealousy queen’.
31. Tiffany was trained under SM Entertainment for 3 years and seven months before debuting with SNSD members.
32. SNSD members said that Tiffany is that the most beautiful one of them without makeup.
33. Tiffany said that she was jealous of individuals with long legs.
34. Tiffany’s feet size is 235 mm.
35. Tiffany felt really emotional once they performed “Dear Mother” because her mother gave up the ghost when she was only 11 years old.
Current Height and Weight of SNSD’s Tiffany
Along with Tiffany’s profile and facts, we’ll also reveal her real height and weight.
The Weight Loss Secrets of SNSD’s Tiffany
Having an honest body shape is that the dream of each girl, but it’s a requirement for K-pop idols, especially girl idols. Being a member of SNSD, especially after gaining such a lot of attention from their famous song ‘Gee’ in 2009, required each member, including Tiffany, to possess an extremely slim body shape and low weight to be able to fit into the image of ‘Gee’ by wearing only a t-shirt and thin jeans that boast their body shape.
Of course, Tiffany has developed her own tips from losing weight herself since debuting because she actually looked chubby on her pre-debut photo. So, here, we’ll reveal the key to Tiffany’s weight loss.
2009 Weight Loss of SNSD’s Tiffany
2011 Weight Loss of SNSD’s Tiffany
When Tiffany was featured in Single Magazine‘s November 2011 edition, she was asked again about her weight loss as she looked even slimmer than she had a year ago. Tiffany replied that because she started her MC career, she needed to appear pretty on stage. As an MC, she needed to wear a dress for each schedule, and for that, she needed to try and do a decent weight loss program. rather like years before, she drank plenty of water to manage and lose weight. But, this time, she ate 3 times daily regularly (but light meals) because many of us got worried by her really noticeable weight loss. Tiffany also calculated calories and adjusted PRN. She usually ate light food for breakfast also as for dinner to match her daily calorie intake.
2013 Weight Loss of SNSD’s Tiffany
Changing from Short Hair to Long Hair for SNSD’s Tiffany
For K-pop idols, their hairstyle is one of the items that always gain public attention. Tiffany, just like the rest, has tried many hairstyles, either short, long, or in between. Here are some hairstyles that Tiffany has tried before. Which one does one think most closely fits her?
Short Hair Compilation of SNSD’s Tiffany
Tiffany has her short hair within the ‘Gee’ era of 2009. Short hair makes Tiffany look chubby and cute.
Long Hair Compilation of SNSD’s Tiffany
For most of Tiffany’s career, she chose to depart her hair long. we expect that her long hair makes her look more mature, beautiful, and sexy. Does one believe us?
The Tattoo Secrets of SNSD’s Tiffany
Tiffany is thought jointly of the SNSD members who are obsessive about tattoos. Tiffany, so far, has 4 tattoos sketched in numerous languages: Korean, English, Japanese/Chinese, and French. She always incorporates a meaningful tattoo that reminds her of important things in her life.
First Tattoo of SNSD’s Tiffany
Tiffany’s first tattoo was revealed on June 16 through a social media post. The tattoo is sketched on her index with the word ‘少女’, ‘Shoujo’ or ‘Xiao Nu’, which may be a Japanese and Chinese word. The word ‘Shoujo’ means “Girls”. The tattoo refers to her group, SNSD. SNSD in Japanese is Shoujo Jidai.
The design of the tattoo is taken from the planning of SNSD’s logo on their first photo book in Tokyo. The story behind the tattoo is indeed meaningful.
Second Tattoo of SNSD’s Tiffany
After having her first tattoo, Tiffany had her second tattoo inked on her foot. The tattoo was written within the unique Hangul (Korean language) font. it’s very meaningful as well- it means ‘Now Always and Forever’. The tattoo illustrates the tight friendship of SNSD’s members which will last forever.
Third Tattoo of SNSD’s Tiffany
Her third tattoo is sketched within the French language, stating ‘toujours belle’, and is found on her left skeletal structure. the interpretation is ‘always beautiful’ or ‘forever beautiful’. What does one give some thought to the tattoo- isn’t it lovely?
Forth Tattoo of SNSD’s Tiffany
In January 2016, Tiffany posted her latest tattoo. It’s ‘dreamer’ in English and is found on her right finger. While posting it on her Instagram account, she wrote the caption, “note2self – keep dreaming Steph”. Which tattoo does one think suits Tiffany the most?
Who Is SNSD’s Tiffany’s Boyfriend?
As an idol, of course, Tiffany has been rumored to be seeing lots of other idols. But, she actually had a true boyfriend.
2PM’s Nichkhun because the Boyfriend of Tiffany
After being rumored for a protracted time, in April 2014, Tiffany confirmed that she was dating 2PM’s Nichkhun. it absolutely was revealed that Tiffany and Nichkhun were originally friends for several years because they both lived within the U.S. once they were younger. After being good friends for an extended time, they started dating.
A mutual friend of the 2 revealed, “Since Tiffany and Nichkhun are top Hallyu stars, they need been meeting very carefully. Reports that the 2 had been close for an extended time are correct. Since the 2 have the similarity of living within the States, they started talking more and have become friends. However, they need only been dating for about four months.” (April 3, 2014). But, after 1 year and 5 months of dating, the couple confirmed to possess shifting. it had been because they drifted apart thanks to their tight schedules.
Rapper GRAY because the Boyfriend of SNSD’s Tiffany
On January 28, 2016, there was a rumor spreading about Tiffany’s new boyfriend, Rapper GRAY. They first met once they worked together in 2015. A representative said, “I often saw the 2 of them sharing thoughts on music. Like a standard couple in their twenties, they even brought on the envy of the people around them by enjoying dates.” Another mutual friend also mentioned that “They don’t seem to be aware of the eye from their surroundings as they showcase their affection towards one another. It looks like they’re dating prettily and with no shame. Their relationship is widely known among the rappers, to inform the reality.”
After the rumor spread, SM Entertainment decided to substantiate Tiffany’s rumored boyfriend, saying that they were only good friends: “The two of them are simply close. Because Tiffany came here after living within the U.S and has an easygoing personality, she isn’t hesitant when it involves skinship.”
However, in July 2017, Tiffany was rumored to be dating GRAY again, but it had been still denied by both agencies. Let’s hope for the most effective for Tiffany in her love life!
Here is the full profile of Tiffany (SNSD)! Don’t forget to catch up with the South Korean celebrity’s news with us every day!