In this article, Xenews will provide you with an in-depth explanation of everything you would like to grasp about Jang Hyun-seung a former member of B2ST. From his profile, facts, military enlistment, to his latest news. So, stay tuned and keep scrolling down this text.
Full Profile of Jang Hyun-seung
Jang Hyun-seung, or better known by the name Hyunseung, could be a former member of the famous boy band B2ST (BEAST) under CUBE Entertainment, who is now focused on his career as a solo singer. Here is that the full profile of Jang Hyun-seung!
- Stage name: Hyunseung (현승)
- Birth Name: Jang Hyun-seung (장현승)
- Position: Lead Vocalist, Dancer
- Date of Birth: September 3rd, 1989
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Height: 177 cm
- Weight: 58 kg
- Blood Type: B
- Origin: Suncheon, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
- Agency: Cube Entertainment
- Education: Dongshin University
- Instagram: @89_h
Facts About Jang Hyun-seung
- Hyunseung was born in Suncheon, Jeollanam-do, South Korea.
- Hyunseung grew up in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- His hobby is singing.
- Hyunseung features a younger sister named Jang Geu-rim.
- His father died in September 2012, because of a sudden attack.
- Hyunseung said he wanted up to now Miranda Kerr.
- When he was 15 years old, Hyunseung auditioned for YG Entertainment but was eliminated within the third round. However, after meeting with YG Entertainment’s CEO Yang Hyun-suk he was accepted as a trainee.
- Hyunseung could be a former YG Entertainment trainee, and he was speculated to debut with BIGBANG.
- Hyunseung was a trainee for a year and 4 months at YG Entertainment.
- At YG Entertainment, Hyunseung used the pseudonym S0-1.
- Hyunseung appeared in explosion Documentary together with the initial five detonation members. He appeared in 10 of 11 episodes that aired. However, he was eliminated from the group within the last round when he had to square against Seungri.
- Big Bang’s T.O.P said that Hyunseung and Seungri had been involved in an exceedingly conflict that caused them to fight.
- Even though he didn’t debut with the opposite BIGBANG members, Hyunseung still remained friendly with all the members of massive Bang.
- Hyunseung is sweet friends with G-Dragon.
- Hyunseung likes to scrub up something messy.
- Hyunseung may be a former member of B2ST (BEAST).
- Hyunseung left B2ST in April 2016.
- Hyunseung is that the only former B2ST member who renewed his contract with CUBE Entertainment.
- On May 7th, 2015, Hyunseung released his solo album titled My.
- Hyunseung played in musicals like Mozart! and Bonnie & Clyde.
- In 2016, Hyunseung won the simplest Male Artist (South Korea) Award at the 4th annual V-Chart Music Awards in China.
- In 2016 he appeared as a dancer in Hit the Stage.
- Hyunseung could be a member of the difficulty Maker duo with HyunA (a former member of 4Minute).
- Hyunseung’s ideal type: he doesn’t have a particular woman as his ideal type.
Career Journey With B2ST
BEAST, or B2ST, maybe a boy group with 6 members under CUBE Entertainment. B2ST is an acronym for Boys 2 Search the highest. However, it absolutely was changed to BEAST (Boys of East Asia Standing Tall). They released their first mini-album, Beast is that the B2ST on October 14th, 2009, and performed on KBS’ Music Bank the subsequent two days.
In December 2010, Hyunseung together with member Lee Gi-kwang within the subunit wrote and composed R&B songs as a part of the digital album My Story. Hyunseung is one of every of 2 lead vocalists besides Lee Gi-kwang and lead dancer of Beast.
Jang Hyun-seung during his debut promotion with the Music Video “Bad Girl” as a B2ST member.
This photo was taken when Jang Hyun-seung promoted the song “Mystery” with B2ST.
This photo was taken when Jang Hyun-seung promoted the song “Shock” with B2ST.
This photo was taken when Jang Hyun-seung promoted the song “Breath” with B2ST.
This photo was taken when Jang Hyun-seung promoted the song “Fiction” with B2ST.
This photo was taken when Jang Hyun-seung promoted the song “Midnight” with B2ST.
This photo was taken when Jang Hyun-seung promoted the song “Shadow” with B2ST.
This photo was taken when Jang Hyun-seung promoted the song “No More” with B2ST.
This photo was taken when Jang Hyun-seung promoted the song “YeY” with B2ST.
This photo was taken when Jang Hyun-seung began his hiatus from B2ST activities.
SubUnit With HyunA As Trouble Maker
In December 2011, he formed a subunit together with his labelmate, former 4Minute member HyunA, called Trouble Maker. HyunA had previously released two singles, but both described the subunit as something different from each of their respective groups. The subunit was officially remarked as JS & HyunA, which Hyunseung went on to disclose on Twitter including the change of his new anonym for the subunit, Jay Stomp.
Trouble Maker debuted with the lead single and a mini-album titled Trouble Maker. On November 25th, 2011, the unit began to reveal teaser photos from the album, revealing it with a private-party concept. The duo gave a teaser performance at the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards, with a kiss on stage. This album included the lead single “Trouble Maker” similarly because the ballad “The Words I Don’t Want to listen to.” the total music video was released on December 1st, 2011.
The duo’s appearance with “Trouble Maker” on the weekly music show was criticized by Korean media for his or her sexual choreography. In response, CUBE Entertainment changed the choreography for the remaining “Trouble Maker” promotion period. They also performed “Trouble Maker” at the United Cube Concert in London and Brazil in December 2011. They won the triple crown at Mnet’s M! Countdown with “Trouble Maker.”
Participation In Mnet’s ‘Hit The Stage’
In July 2016, Hyunseung returned to the screen after leaving BEAST, the boy group that raised his name. Hyunseung made his solo debut through the Hit the Stage program on Mnet. the primary episode of Hit the Stage aired on July 27th, 2016, on Mnet. Hyunseung appeared within the second episode of the program together with Kim Chung-ha, Big Star’s Feeldog and Stephanie.
Former B2ST (BEAST) member Jang Hyun-seung left his fans for a long time so as to satisfy his duties as an honest citizen. Hyunseung was said to own entered military service secretly.
Some time ago the previous BEAST member was reportedly near to begin his mandatory military service in July 2018. On July 24th, 2018, the Cube Entertainment agency announced, “Jang Hyun-seung has begun his mandatory military duty today. Because he wants to enter the military area calmly, we’ve decided to not announce the situation and time,” the agency representative said.
Before officially serving as an energetic soldier, Hyunseung must first undergo a five-week military training period, and only at that time, he is ready to begin his duty as a full-of-life soldier.
News of Jang Hyun-seung
After leaving the group, BEAST, Hyunseung is now rarely heard from. That was because the previous member of the Beast was active within the army in his military program. called an eccentric singer who likes to act strangely, netizens had no concept that Hyunseung had been accepted into a lively army. this can be a matter of pride because it’s tasking to be elected as a full-of-life soldier.
After eight months of military service, photos of Hyunseung’s conscription began to spread in online forums. within the forum, several photos of Hyunseung were seen together with his fellow soldiers. Hyunseung who wore a military uniform complete with a beret was very happy and cheerful to pose together with his friends.
Netizens who saw the photo then immediately praised the singer born in 1989. in step with the netizens, Hyunseung looks happier and brighter in the military than when he became an idol. Some netizens even praised him by saying there was brighter energy emanating from Hyunseung.
“I personally think Hyunseung isn’t suitable for the show biz. He looks far more comfortable and better within the military,” said one netizen. “He looks much brighter and better,” continued another netizen. “He appears like a special person, looks good,” said one more netizen.
Netizens’ support doesn’t stop there. Many netizens also hope that Hyunseung’s happiness during this grooming will last until he exits later. They hope that Hyunseung gets enough rest from training and return calmly.
“I hope he returns thereupon smile,” netizens wrote. “People sometimes forget how the military also helps make them desire ordinary people again, no must worry about cameras, looks, etc. this is often also a clear stage for them,” continued the netizens. “He could be happy to be around some ordinary and normal people (non-celebrities),” said another netizen.
That was all the data about Jang Hyun-seung, a former member of B2ST. From his profile, facts, military enlistment, to his latest news. Don’t forget to kindly share your thoughts within the comment section below!
Don’t forget to catch up with the latest Korean entertainment news with us every day!